Horsham Township Park System Updates
Horsham Parks fall under the Governor's Green Phase as of June 26, 2020
- The new outdoor fitness gym and pickleball courts are now open!
- As of Friday, June 26, ALL Horsham Township playgrounds, courts (tennis, basketball, volleyball, & hockey), pavilions, and dog park are now OPEN!
- For the time being our restrooms will remain closed, however we will be providing additional portable restrooms at each community park.
- For our complete Park Reopening Plan & Guidelines, click HERE or visit our Horsham Parks button above.
- In the interest of public health and to promote social distancing, all Horsham Township summer camps, programs, and trips are cancelled. Stay tuned for our fall programs, which will tentatively start up in September!
- The 2020 Carpenter Cross Cyclocross Race and Freezer 5K are cancelled.
- Restrictions have been relaxed on outdoor youth sports as Montgomery County moves into the green phase,
- Youth sports organizations are allowed to begin practicing while following the Governors Guidelines.
- Please practice social distancing while using any trails in Horsham Township. The Power Line Trail is a great place for residents to get some fresh air and exercise.
- Think the local trail systems are too crowded? Take advantage of this new Montgomery County website highlighting safe streets near you.
- Put in your address in the search bar and look for safe streets to walk, jog, and bike near you HERE.